In accordance with that established by Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December, on Personal Data Protection, we inform you that your data will be included in a file whose holder is Sister Dew, and such data may be used with the following purposes in each specific case:
– In order to facilitate electronic purchase and avoid asking the customers the same data every time a new purchase is made, they must register as users in the Portal. They will be able to access the registered user section with their user name and their password or with the means which, in each case, the Sister Dew will make available so that the users will be authenticated.
– Submitting your personal data through this website in order to ask for information or a quotation means your consent for their inclusion and treatment in a file registered by this company with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. The data obtained will be used to attend to your enquiry.
-If you are under 16 you must let your parent or guardian know about Sister Dew's Privacy Politic before you register to use any of this Site’s services. We reserve the right to only accept orders from those over 18 however.
The data provided may be used, in addition, to send you information about our products and services. If you do not wish to receive this kind of information from our company, you simply have to communicate it to
Lope de Vega, 22 - 08005 Barcelona, Spain
– In order to facilitate access to the contents offered through this website.
– The study of the use of such services by users and visitors.
– Sister Dew will not provide any information to third parties without previous consent by users, except in the cases regulated in articles 11 and 12 of the Organic Law on Personal Data Protection: when such provision will be allowed by the law; when the data
have been collected from sources accessible to the public; when the provision made will addressed to the Ombudsman Office, the Chief Prosecutor’s Office, or the Judges or Courts or the Court of Accounts in the practice of the functions attributed to them; when the
provision will be addressed to autonomic institutions with functions similar to those of the Ombudsman Office or the Court of Accounts; when communication takes place with a previous disassociation process.
In case that the user were asked for personal data through means different from those mentioned above, Sister Dew will communicate to them in a specific and unambiguous way the conditions under which personal data are collected and the purposes
to which they will be used, the obligation or lack of obligation to provide them, the user’s rights, under which conditions the data may be used, the addressees of the information, the entity responsible for the file, and any other complementary information which may be
You will be able to exercise your right of accessing, modifying, cancelling, and opposing the treatment of your personal data, in the terms and conditions regulated in the Organic Law on Personal Data, by addressing in writing to
Lope de Vega, 22 - 08005 Barcelona, Spain
The fact of not entering the personal data which are compulsorily required in the contact form may have as a consequence that Sister Dew will not be able to attend to your enquiry. Likewise, by accepting this legal notice, you state that the information and personal data
collected are exact and truthful.
Likewise we inform you that Sister Dew has implemented the technical andorganizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, and their unauthorized treatment and / or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data, and the risks caused by human action or by the physical and natural means to which they are exposed. All this is in accordance with article 9 of the Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection and with
the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21st December on the development of the Law mentioned above.
Sister Dew obligates itself to treat your personal data with absolute confidentiality and to use them only for the purposes expressed above.
Sister Dew is a service offerd by Maria Guida (Y2263071T) at Lope de Vega, 22 - 08005 Barcelona, Spain.